Sunday, July 19, 2009

Chopped

A couple of months ago when I had my little scare I was worried about loosing my hair. So I decided to cut my hair and send it to Locks Of Love. I finally got the courage and did it. I feel so sorry for these kids that have to deal with cancer and other sicknesses in the first place. So if hair will help them and make their trials easier I figured I had plenty to spare so I did it. My hair was a little over 12" long braded. Short hair is hard to get used to. It's been 4 days and I am starting to love it. I plan to grow it out and donate it again.

This is the before

These are the after


Here's what I lost.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, your hair was LONG!! And it looks really cute short - and by the way, I'm sure it feels really short to you, but really, it's not THAT short!!! I'm glad you donated it - that awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP! Your hair was so long, I'm a little jealous :) I love the new cut!

    ReplyDelete