Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Can't Believe You Are 4!!

What can I say about our Logan. There is a lot but where do I start. Over all he is a pretty good kid. He keeps me on my toes because I never know what he is going to say. He is 100% little cowboy! He is extremely hard to shop for, you can't just go to Wal-Mart and buy something cowboy. Everyday he has to wear his cowboy pants, cowboy shirt, (or a camo shirt will do because he seen Ray wear camo archery hunting a couple of weeks ago,) and he has to wear his cowboy boots. If Ray wears his lace up boots Logan has to, if he is wearing his pull on boots Logan has to wear his pull on's. I am sure you have figured out that Logan is a daddy's boy to the max!! Ray goes outside Logan has to go, so a few second walk to the trash dumpster may end up taking Ray 10 minutes by the time Logan gets his glad rags on to go with him. Ray is very patient with Logan and eats up the fact that he's a daddy's boy. I asked him what he wanted for him birthday and he replied with.. um I guess I will just have a real gun!! I think not. He got a barn instead which is right up him alley. Logan is a pretty good big brother. He gets pretty upset when Dakota ends up in the middle of his corral's. He and Chance are most of the time pretty good. When they fight they fight and when they are getting along they can play all day. Next year I am sure I am going to have a fight on my hands. Logan has 0 interest in school. He thinks it would be big of him to go but I am sure it is going to be a huge deal. I don't think he is going to take the separation thing very good. He is with mommy pretty much 24/7 so we will see. We "play" school here at home I have him enrolled in a program called HIPPY (home instruction for parents of preschool youngsters) they bring in materials to help you teach your preschooler so we will see how that goes and tackle pre K when the time comes. We have our primary program Sunday and Logan has him part memorized and ready to go but I am really scared to see what he does. I told him I would buy him a bottle of Pepsi and a candy bar if he says his part but the kid is soooo hard headed (also like his daddy) I don't know if my bribe will work. I am sure I could write some more but I will leave it at that. I like to do a post for the people I love on their birthday's so I figured I better get this done before the day got crazy! Happy Birthday Logan mommy and daddy love you and hope you have a happy birthday!! I will post pictures of him cake later. We are doing a family party on Friday night.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Logan!!! I'm glad you take the time to post on everyones b-day it is very thoughtful of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ornery little boy you have. Good thing his smile always gets him out of trouble! You'll always be on your toes with that little boy... Just wait until the little girls all start chasing him. Happy Birthday Logie!

    ReplyDelete