Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Proof Reading???
So Professor Ray sat here last night and read my post for Logan's birthday. And found it necessary to point out all my type o's. I guess most places that should have said his said him. I am very sorry! So I have challenged Ray to do our next blog post, we will see how he does. I am not sure what you will get... if you get anything at all. My fingers get going faster than my brain and I don't take the time to proof read so I am going to be better about that. So trash talk to Ray and we will see what he comes up with. By the way RAY, I love you!! But do NOT correct me I DO NOT make mistakes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Ray sounds just like Jared...I can't wait to see what he puts on here...although it was funny the other day when Jared couldn't figure out how to use my swiffer mop on the kitchen floor:) Men, gotta love em!!
ReplyDeleteDon't let Ray read my blog because I'm sure he'll fine many type o's. If we were all so perfect LOL :) Can't wait to see what he posts I hope I find some mistakes :)
ReplyDeleteWe're still waiting for the post, Ray! jk. Lori, keep posting - no matter what your man says. We love your posts!!
ReplyDeleteWell good to know that I am not married to the only know it all in the world. JK
ReplyDeleteBe careful what you challenge him to he may find some really good pictures of you and post them.