Saturday, October 10, 2009
Taking Over
So I guess it's time for me to take our blog back over. I was on strike as you remember for some sweet someone being critical. Ray failed to meet my challenge, (so sorry honey your time has expired.) The down side of ME WINNING, I have a list of things I have been wanting to post. He is away hunting so maybe, (hopefully) he will have a "Ray" post to do when he gets home. He left with high hopes to kill a monster bull and we all hope he does, he's been waiting for a long time to get a big bull. He was so cute before he left! It was hard for him to leave me and the boys for a week but I could tell he was so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Yea!!!! I'm glad you're back!!!
ReplyDelete