Saturday, October 10, 2009
Parent Teacher Conference
We had parent teacher conference this past week. Chance is doing well, his teacher had no worries about him other than the fact that he likes to talk... no matter who he's sitting by. We have been working on this for a couple of weeks now. I talked to her one night after school and she let me know she was having a hard time keeping him quiet. He has been grounded, lost his bike, (which he loves) had to come home and do nothing after school but homework. I don't know what else to do. I remember my mom getting the same report about me from Jack Guymon. I guess that is a part of me that he has. He is doing better about it she said. The kid has been moved all over that classroom and nothing seems to help. I guess she is just going to have to sit him all alone but I am sure he would talk to himself. We love Chance and are so thankful that he loves school and does really well with it. Good Job Buddy keep up the good work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







This is our dilema with Ashlyn. She is so very shy but you get her in class and the girl talks. All her teaches have told me that. So all three of them can't be wrong! I don't know what else to do. I remember passing notes and always getting in trouble in grade school. Hopefully this will pass for both of us. By the way Logan loves your boys cowboy hats he just mentioning them right now. Poor think just has his sisters pink hat and pink horse. I guess we need to get on some boyish things for him. There so cute and getting so big so fast.
ReplyDeletelike mother like son he got that trat honestly cant shut him up not sure if good or bad i will let u d side that one just let him b everybody needs 2 talk some times bryan
ReplyDelete