
I thought Ray would use this for his blog post but he didn't so I thought I should brag for him. Ray, his brothers, his dad, his cousin, and his "Uncle" Tom (not really his uncle but that's what they call him) have been putting in as a group for the area 76 hunt. They finally drew this year after 7 years worth of points. I was excited for him he deserves a bug bull! But at the same time was NOT looking forward to being a bachelorette for a entire week. At least when he hunts around here I see him some through out week. I knew this time it would be the full week. I survived!!! The boys were VERY good for me. I am glad Ray had the chance to go and spend some time with his family. He works so hard for me and the boys, it's good for him to have some time off and be able to do something he enjoys. After listening to his stories it sounds like he worked harder up there than he does when he is actually working at work. As you can see he ended up with a pretty nice bull. They were 7 for 7. (7 tags, 7 bulls) Cole killed his the last 45 minutes of the last day of the hunt. Leave it to Cole to wait till the last minute. Ray said everyone was so excited when Cole killed. He said there were bigger bulls killed but everyone was the most excited for Cole. I was pretty happy for Ray but even happier for him to get home. Good Job everyone on a successful hunt.

I have to laugh at this picture. I love how they all "strike a pose," maybe all the Smith Boys and Preston should take up modeling. I have been giving them a hard time about this picture since I first seen it. They had their own little photo shoot up there.
Lori please don't give him any ideas!!!! After what happend at Dad's on Sunday I'm scared LOL Good times!!:)
ReplyDeleteJared said to tell Ray good job and very impressive:)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I haven't seen your blog for a while and I love all the pictures. Glad you guys are doing well! Tell Ray and the boys hello for us and give our love to everyone.
ReplyDeleteYea! Looks like you guys are doing well and having a ball! I have finally added your page to mine and am working on getting everyone invited...I haven't even written since July though. I'll get it done, hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeletelove the photo shoot moments!!! that is so awesome. Looks like you all did really well. I would not have the patience for this nor would I want to sit around in the cold for those. They look really nice though. Way to go.
ReplyDelete