Sunday, October 11, 2009

!!Koda Like Me!!

So I had to come home and post this. Candace has been potty training Bryson for the past week. Well as most boys have to he's learned about his "Boy Hood" is how I will refer to it. Today at dad's house I was changing Dakota. Bryson was standing there and he and I were in deep conversation about something. All of a sudden he gets so excited and started pointing to his "Boy Hood" and says to me VERY excited, " Koda like me Koda like me." and giggled thought it was the coolest thing that Dakota had some "Boy Hood" too. So I had to ask him is Brooklyn (hope I spelled that correctly sorry Ray if I didn't) any way I get this puzzled look from him and he says NO!! Like Aunt L0u Lou was some kind of fool to think such a thing. I wanted to make sure he was meaning what we thought me was meaning and not just happened that way. Well sure enough that's what me meant. It was a good laugh. I will use that against him the first time he brings a girl around. Love you Bryson you are such a sweet yet naughty little boy!! (what is it with the second child? Why are they so naughty and ornery?)

1 comment:

  1. I still can't stop laughing, I had to tell Curtis about this when he got home he thought it was pretty funny...and yes you spelled Brooklyn's name right.

    ReplyDelete