Chance Raymond will be 7 in May. Time goes by so fast. Don't seem like he can be that old yet. He started kindergarten this year. He really seems to like it. He is pretty social. I think he talks a lot in class but seems to get his work done. Chance loves to be outside. He really likes the horses but can't be around them or the hay very often. He has asthma but don't seem to let it stop him from doing the things he likes to do. He gets chocked up comes in and gets medicine and goes right back to what he was doing. We are in high hopes that he will out grow it.
Chance is a very good big brother. Sometimes he gets a little up set with Logan, but if he hits or fights with Logan he is the first to cry because he feels bad for hurting Logan. He is pretty tender hearted. He is a good helper with Dakota too. He loves to hold him. Helps mommy out when I am cooking dinner sometimes. He loves to spend time with his daddy. Dad's do the fun stuff like hunting and shooting guns and all that stuff. So he loves to spend time with Ray. Chance is a pretty good little worker. He does his chores every night after school and helps Ray get wood up on the weekends. On Wednesday mornings he and Logan gather the trash up for trash day. We are so thankful for Chance. He is a good little boy.
Logan Charles will be 4 in September. He is a naughty little boy. I am sure you can tell that by looking at his picture. He is tough too. Pretty hard to make the kid cry. Could care less when he is in trouble. Logan is pure cowboy. He loves loves loves the horses. I wish he was a little scared of them but he's not. He would live outside if we would let him. He asks Ray all the time to help him milk the goats or rope one or ride a horse. He is a active little boy. He keeps me on my toes all the time. I get scared when its quite at our house. He wants really bad to be able to say bad words so he made up his own to say till he gets big. His bad word is BAD BOY its a rough one I know but no one else is allowed to say it and if you do he makes a big deal out of it. He is also our little worker, as long as the work is outside. He can make the biggest messes inside and throws a fit to clean them up. He can trash a room in record time. We are having hell now. He never did go to nursery he hated it. He would scream and cry the entire time he was there. He would cry after sacrament meeting. As soon as amen was said he would start. No mommy I don't want to go to nursery. He is now a sunbeam. He won't do that either. Sunday they took him to Ray because he was running around. He don't cry to go now he just raises hell. Don't know what we are going to do with that one.
Dakota Price is now 2 months old. Time is really going by fast with this one. He is such a sweet little boy. I really want a mellow child after Logan. He usually wakes up at night once or twice. I can nurse him and he is back to sleep. That has been nice, I was not that lucky with the other two. Dakota seems so patient. Someone is always in his poor little face and he don't seem to get too annoyed. When he is having a grouch day watch out. He lets ya know it. Monday and Tuesday were grouchy days. I did nothing but hold the little boy. I could not even lay him down to sleep. Doing better today. Thank goodness. It is days like that I am so thankful I am a stay at home mom. Don't really know what else I can add about him he is pretty new. He is such a joy, I am thankful we had another one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







You can see those little boys personalites through the pictures. There so so cute. Logan looks and sounds like a handful but am sure once you look at him you just have to smile. Love the blog and glad I can keep up with you here. Keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteHey. Your blog looks good. I knew you could do it. I love the pictures of your boys! I just love Logie and his cowboy hat. And Dakota is getting big. So sweet. And Chance is so grown up - I can't believe he's going to be 7. Anyway have fun in the blogging world! This way I get to see ya more often, even though we only live about 10 miles away :)
ReplyDeleteCute blog! Now we have to something to do in all of our spare time right:). I like how you make it tell a story. Very good.
ReplyDelete