I guess haveing a blog gives me the right to brag modestly?? I debated posting this and I don't know why. I kind of spaced it till this morning, I want to acknowledge Chance. The other day when I was helping out in his classroom he made me realize he does take in the things Ray tries to teach our boys.
It was nearing the end of the day and the kids were packing their bags with the days work. One little girl grabbed her folder from her cubby and papers went flying everywhere. Chance immediently dropped what he was doing, knelt down by her and helped her pick them all up. What made it more worth while was watching all the other little kids step over both of them instead of helping. I was so proud of him.
Ray is always stressing to the boys to be gentlemen. He's always saying; hold the door for mom, pick that up for mom, say yes mam, don't talk to your mommy that way, don't ever hit girls, and always, always stand up for girls, etc. the list goes on. I am so thankful he stresses respect for girls in our home. He teaches them by his example. It was hard for me when we were dating to let Ray call me Mam (made me feel old) and open my door and all that good stuff. I am now thankful he was and still is this way. I am pampered here at home I'm glad I have by boys to spoil me. Good job Honey, and WAY TO GO CHANCE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







What a nice Dad, sometimes I feel like we haven't taught our kids a thing! -Ju
ReplyDelete