Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Tiff

I just wanted to wish my wonderful sister in law a happy birthday. I am so thankful for Tiff. She keeps Robert in line and that alone in a full time job. I look up to her for her dedication in all that she does. I am so happy for her and her accomplishments in school. She is a RN holds a Bachelors of Science degree and graduated from ASC with high honors. She is a very smart and caring person. I am thankful my brother has someone like her to spend eternity with! Now if she (mainly Robert) would get with the program and start on those 7 kids they (mainly Robert) want everything would be good. LOL!! Love you Tiff, hope you have a happy birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Easy that nose is getting a bit brown!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so nice of you Lori! Thank you so much. I am so glad that you are my sister-in-law. I think that it is so nice of you for always posting something on your blog when your dad, brothers and sisters have a birthday. It means a lot. You are a wonderful mother and I look up to you so much for how you raise your kids. You can give me some pointers when I have those 7 kids! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete