Monday, March 9, 2009

A Little Off The Edges

Chance has class pictures tomorrow so I thought we should cut a “little off the edges.” He was looking pretty shaggy. I’m not too sure what it will look like by the time they get ready to take pictures. At least when it is short it doesn’t look quite so bad. He is so excited about the class pictures. He has asked me a million times if I am going to buy one. I have a big plan to start him a scrapbook with all his class pictures. Something he can have when he gets older. Look back at teachers and classmates. I want to note in the book his friends and interests. I think it will be neat to see how friends etc. change from year to year.
Last time we did haircuts Logan detested it. No way was he going to get a haircut. Tonight he was ready so I didn’t hesitate. I am pretty sure he thought he would get to take a bath in Mommy’s big bath tub. That didn’t happen. I usually make them shower not take a bath after a haircut, that way there is no "hair ring" in the tub. Logan has some pretty wild hair. It combs pretty good but as soon as it’s dry it sticks up EVERYWHERE. So we have to keep his short.
I am not a pro as you can tell. I refuse to pay someone to cut their hair. I’m a little rough around the ears but hope that gets better with time.

5 comments:

  1. They look pretty dang good to me. I butcher poor Austin and Bret's hair. So I pay a lady in our ward to cut their's - or sometime we make a deal. Ya, the cost of hair cuts is rediculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look good to me you did a good job. I love Logan face in the picture says too much about him (looks like his up to something.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look great lori...I cute my husbands, logans, and ashlyns hair so I know your feeling on it. I only get my hair but by a professional. I messed dans hair up when we are first married a few times but now I can get them all done pretty fast. It will get better and easier with time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry that should be cut not cute! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look handsome with their new haircuts - good job, LORILU! I could just EAT that cute little Logan (he looks like he's a little naughty, those are my favorite kind!)

    ReplyDelete