
The other night Chance and Logan were playing with their corrals and horses. This to no surprise I don't think Logie lets them be put away for more than a hour at time. First things out in the morning and the last to get picked up at night. Anyway I called the boys for dinner, Logan informed me he was fixing his stuff. In the middle of dinner I went to the living room to nurse Dakota and saw this. Logan had correctly placed his saddle over the fence. Ya know to keep it free from scuffs, scratched or being damaged by wild horses. These little guys sure keep their eyes on their daddy. I am sure Logan had witnessed Ray doing this more times than

one. He love his daddy and follows him around most of the time. He loves to be in the corrals with Ray. I am pretty sure they make mental notes of all their daddy's moves. Just a few weeks ago he gave me the 411 on how to carry a saddle in the back of your pick up. Hence the following picture. I could tell Ray had explained to him why he did this. I don't recall all of what he said other than it keeps your saddle nice and from sliding around in the back of your pick up when you drive. I just have to laugh at most of the things these boys say. They are such a joy to have around and I am very thankful we have been blessed with three happy, healthy little boys.
Isn't it AMAZING the things they pick up on and remember. Unbelievable~! So dang cute.
ReplyDelete