Thursday, March 12, 2009
Take A Nap At Work
Logan has this habbit of going to bed really late and wanting to get up really really early. The kid hate's to sleep. At 10:00 last night he comes to the living room and asks me, "can I tell you sompin' " I said "yes Logan what is it," he said "mommy I hate to go to bed." And its true he hates to go to bed. Well he was up at 4 AM this morning wide awake. Told Ray he needed to frow up. Ray said get to the bathroom. Well he never frowed up. He layed in Ray's chair and never did go back to sleep. Don't think Daddy did either. Ray told him this mornig, "Logan you got me up too early. I have to work today and I'm going to be tired." Logan tells Ray well "take a nap there." DUH Daddy!! Just Take A Nap At Work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







What's wrong with taking a nap at work - doesn't everyone nap at work?? How funny. Avrie went through a stage where a few times a week, she'd get up like 3 or 4 AM and then not go back to sleep until 9 or 10. and then not want to go to bed that night. It was aweful. Most of the time, I'd just get her a snack and a drink and put on a movie for her so I could get a little more sleep. I don't know what gets into kids. Why don't they like to sleep - it's so nice!@!
ReplyDeleteThat boy just cracks me up! He says the funniest things! Never a dull moment with Logan!!
ReplyDelete