Thursday, April 16, 2009

All By Myself

A Couple of weeks ago I was able to get out of the house to attend Enrichment Meeting. It was wonderful by the way, a lady came and spoke to us on Emma Smith's life, she did a really good job. The boys (all three) stayed home with their wonderful daddy. Ray is so good to keep the kids. Dakota is quite the mommy's boy so I know it is hard for Ray to keep him but he's a trooper and Chance is a good little helper. No kidding Dakota can look at Ray and start crying, so I am lucky Ray will tough through it for a few hours at a time, not many men would. Ray was awesome enough to have the boys all three asleep when I got home. The next morning when Logan woke up I had to laugh at him pajamas. Ray said he was so excited that he had gotten dressed all by himself he didn't have the heart to tell him not only were his pants inside out they were backwards which left this for a good chuckle. He does really good to get dressed but sometimes needs a little help as you can see. (By the time Chance was this age he was a pro at it. Guess we do tend to baby the younger kids.) Anyway just wanted to post his picture thought it was pretty cute. Logan did however get up set when it took his picture.

2 comments:

  1. When they're doing their best, it's hard to tell them it's not right. I'm glad Ray let him sleep like that. I think it helps build confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha..Ha..that is so funny! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete