Through the years we have had our ups, Downs, In's and outs!! But have made it through it all. I am very thankful for our friendship and the closeness we share.
Trisha has a very special touch with small children. If you have a baby you can't calm down or get to take a nap hand them over to Trisha she'll get it done. She is a good mom to her boys. She has a ton of patience and that I am jealous of, I am not the most patient person around. She is always willing to help out when she can. Anytime I have needed a babysitter she is more than willing to help out even if she has something else going on. She is very talented, she is an artist, she can sing, she can sew, she is crafty, she is patient, she has an artistic eye, she can cook, she is very good at her job (bridal store owner,) she is easy to talk to, she is caring, she is a good photographer, she is thoughtful, she is compassionate just to name a few.
I want her to know how thankful I am for her in my life not only as a sister but also as a friend. I am so lucky to have her in my life. I love you Trisha!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Thanks Lor,
ReplyDeleteI needed that today I feel completely off of what you said about me but thanks!!
Love you too!
You're awesome, Trish! Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDelete