Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesse

Out of the five other kids in our family, I have to say I worry about Jesse the most. I really miss the good ol days.
Jesse is a wonderful Daddy to his two sweet little girls. I know that he would do just about anything for them.
Jesse's life has been full of trials some brought upon by none other than himself. He at time has not remained as strong as I know he could be but I love him anyway. We never had this wonderful relationship but learned a lot about him working with him at McDonalds. Something I wish I didn't know but never the less he is my brother and I love him dearly. At that same time we did have some fun times. He is a very hard worker.
I pray that someday he can find himself a good wife to settle down for and with. He deserves to have a good girl in his life, he just needs to look in "good girl" places.
I love you Jesse and I am so thankful to have you as my Big Brother. I keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I worry about Jesse too. He is a good person and I hope he can one day find a good lady and settle down. Happy Birthday Jesse!

    ReplyDelete