
Tiff we are so proud of you!! You did it! All your hard work has paid off. You are now the educated one of the bunch! Tiffanie graduated today with a Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Nursing. I also want to mention that Tiffanie graduated with honors. Tiff’s diploma will read Summa Cum Laude which means she had a GPA of 3.9 – 4.0. Holy Moley she’s a SMARTY!! Way to go! We are so happy and proud of you. (is it ok to be proud??) Robert we are proud of you too, for all the love & support you gave Tiff. I am sure it was tough at times she worked and studied so hard. You were the rock she needed to keep her going.
Way to go Tiff!! That is so awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Lori~~~
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't think I was a snob...I didn't realize I passed you today until after the fact, then I was like, "I think that was Lori that waved at me." Hate it when my mind is off on vacation, which is like, ALWAYS!