I can't believe Chance is already 7 years old. Chance gets to share his birthday with Aunt Kate (happy b day Aunt Kate) Funny story about Aunt Kate. I had a yard sale last summer and Aunt Kate put some luggage in it. In conversation Aunt Kate told Chance he could use it for his mission. Long story short. We sold the luggage. A few months ago I said something to Chance about his mission. He told me he could not go on a mission when asked why he looked at me and said "we sold my luggage." I thought it was pretty cute. This kid can remember anything and everything someone tells him. His Uncles have learned not to tell him they will do something because he will hold them to it. What a special little boy he is. He is a very kind hearted little boy. He is a loving big brother and is always jumping up to defend Logan when he gets in trouble. (quite often) Evey morning when he gives kisses, he kisses his brothers last and tells me he saves the best for last. He loves both of them very much.
He has learned a lot this year in school (more than I would like.) He has learned to smart off quite a lot too. He loves school and loves to play with his friends.
We are going to attempt a birthday party tonight after school. We will be sure and post some pictures of that. Instead of cake we are doing pizza and instead of having cup cakes at school he wanted me to bring Oreo's and Milk. I am glad he is does not have to be like everyone else he is not afraid to be different.
Here are a few of Chance's Likes
Color Blue
Penny (dog)
Super Hero's
Uncles Color
Playing @ the Park
Riding Bikes
He has learned a lot this year in school (more than I would like.) He has learned to smart off quite a lot too. He loves school and loves to play with his friends.
We are going to attempt a birthday party tonight after school. We will be sure and post some pictures of that. Instead of cake we are doing pizza and instead of having cup cakes at school he wanted me to bring Oreo's and Milk. I am glad he is does not have to be like everyone else he is not afraid to be different.
Here are a few of Chance's Likes
Color Blue
Penny (dog)
Super Hero's
Uncles Color
Playing @ the Park
Riding Bikes
fishing
Camping
Being on the Boat
Sleeping Outside
Being Outside
Spending the night w/ grandparents
Cars (thanks to Cole)
Horses
Camping
Being on the Boat
Sleeping Outside
Being Outside
Spending the night w/ grandparents
Cars (thanks to Cole)
Horses
Oreo's
Some Dislikes
Dentist
Hamburger Helper
Riding in a Car
Salad
Bed Time
Sitting still
cleaning his room
Just to name a few. I am sure if I think long enough I could come up with a lot more. He is a pretty good kid most of the time. Most of the time I can tell you who he is playing with at school by the way he is acting. That is just normal but sometimes very hard wish I could pick his friends. We love you Chance! We are very thankful to have you in our family. You are a special little boy.







Lori i can't believe you have a 7 year old!! where has time gone!? you're kids are cute, and i love your little stories about them!
ReplyDeleteYou ARE getting old Lor! A seven year old! Holy smokes. Just kidding- I need to hurry up and play catch-up! Chance is such a great kid and you and Ray are great parents. He really is a sweet spirit. I think it is so cute that he really does watch out and take care of Logan and Dakota. He is turning into the perfect little gentlemen. Happy Birthday Chance!
ReplyDeletehe is such a cute kid. I love reading your blog and telling more about your family. Keep up the good work and happy birthday chance its kennedys birthday too!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he doesn't like the dentist...haha!! Hope he had a good birthday, it's amazing how fast they grow and learn! Wish him a belated birthday for me!
ReplyDelete