Friday, May 22, 2009

6 Months Old

Dakota is 6 months old today. Time goes by so fast. The following is a slide show pictures from birth to just a few days ago. If you'll notice I think we finally have a child that looks more Hoover than Smith. Chance is pure Smith and Logan is a blonde Smith I guess. Maybe he's a good mix the blonde just throws everyone off. But Dakota is Hoover I think. One out of three not too bad. He is getting so big. He is starting to get up on his hands and knees, not sitting up too good yet. He will sit for a little bit but not long at all. I hold him a lot or keep him in his jumper don't want him to crawl. I just want him to stay a baby I am going to hold onto this baby stage as long as I can. He is a really really good baby makes me want one more.?. His brothers love him to pieces! They are both good helpers with Dakota. Let me know what ya think is he Smith or a Hoover??

3 comments:

  1. Definitly more Hoover than Smith. Such a cute!! Is he named after somebody? (Price)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he looks like Ray....and I think Logan looks like you and Chance is a really good mixture of you both, (but more you).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he is a good mixture of both I do see alot of HOOVER

    ReplyDelete