Saturday, May 2, 2009
Road Trip
On the 29th Trisha, Candace & I all went to Pueblo, just like the good ol days with mom. We had a blast. Had some good talks about our times with mom. I miss her so much. I know she was there with us in spirit. We had some good laughs. We left as soon as Trisha and I got our boys off to school, I got home about 11:00. It is so nice to just laugh sometimes. In the mist of conversation we decided to have a retirement party for dad. (shhhh its a surprise) Not to sure what he is going to think about it but we are going to do it. He has been down lately and thought this would be a good pick me up. Nothing too big just some close friends and family. Anyway Trisha came up with this bright idea of "it's five o'clock somewhere" and doing a Hawaiian Theme. We are all going to wear Hawaiian Lai's and we hope all the little granddaughters will wear grass skirts, we are going to have the little boys in swimming trunks and no shirts. It sounds like fun we are going to have a good time we hope. Anyway we had a awesome time I am so thankful to have sister so close not only as close friends but close as in we all live within 30 min of each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







What fun! I wish I could be there for the party. Here's a little blurb I thought of: "Well hell fire, look who retired!!" Give him my best~!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a great idea. I wish all my sisters were closer. I have to do everything by myself! I am glad there around to hang out with.
ReplyDelete