Tuesday, June 2, 2009

9 Years & Counting

WOW I can’t believe it has been 9 years since Ray and I were married. The road has not always been a wonderful one but I am thankful for our trials because they have gotten us to where we are today. I could not ask for a better husband & father for my children. I love you Ray with all my heart, I can’t imagine myself with anyone else. You are so good to me, even when I am not easy to be good to. I hope you can handle eternity.
You are a wonderful Husband. I tend to think of other men as rude and disrespectful and then have to remind myself that not everyone is like Ray. I drop something and you are bent down getting it before it hits the floor. Not all men are like that. He is teaching our little boys to be that same way. You are also a wonderful daddy. Our boys love you to death. You are the patient one most of the time. You are hard on them when you have to be. I am so thankful you work so hard so I can stay home with our three wonderful little boys. When money is tight I always offer to go back to work but you would rather go without so I can be home with our boys. Again I want to thank you for all you do. I love you Raymond Wayne. You are my all. I am thankful for the three happy, healthy, rowdy, rambunctious, wild little boys that we have. The 4 of you are my life. I would do anything for any of you. Thank you for all your help, love and support the last 9 years, I am looking forward for 9 + more. I love you Ray!!! Happy Anniversary.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary...hope you get to go do something fun. :) love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I LOVE your veil...it is especially beautiful...WOW you must have spent MUCHO bucks on it...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary,

    I love your bouquet you must have had one talented women make it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say I am surrounded by talented people. I don't have a lick of talent with that kind of stuff. Thanks again guys 9 years later you both saved me a lot of money. Back in my day we didn't have a TLC Bridal. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, No I wish I had a cricket but there so dang expensive i just bought the lettering here in Idaho they do it pretty cheaply here. I just love decorating!! ha ha I will be sad to leave this house when we do. I got it just the way I like it. Sadly we aren't going to Manassa when we come. its just so far away from my parents house and more than enough driving to get there. I wish we got down there more but we just don't. One of these days we need to just go for a week. Everytime I am there I feel like we are in a rush to get everything done and never get to see friends. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Annaversary!! I can't believe it's been 9 years either! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. You ARE getting old Lori. Nine years and three kiddos later you guys are still going strong. Good job. Love your wedding picture by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete