Monday, June 15, 2009

Milestones

I don’t know if it's just me but I have noticed something since I had Dakota. With Chance we really pushed him to his milestones like sitting up, crawling, eating baby food, walking and so on. With Logan I think I was still this way... like something was wrong with him is he didn’t do everything when Chance did them. I was a lot more layed back with Logan. He didn’t walk till he was 13 months old. And they were both sitting up by 6 months. With Dakota I am totally different. He is 6 months old and still not sitting up. He push’s up on his hands and knees a lot but does not sit. He sits in his jumper all the time, but he loves it. I was late getting him started on cereal and baby food. Almost like I didn't want it to happen. I don’t want him to grow up I want him to stay a baby. Is anyone else like this? I just think it is kind of funny. I think its true the more you have the more layed back we are.

1 comment:

  1. I'm like that! I keep trying to hold Ave back. But she's going to be 4 in Nov. and for some reason, I keep thinking she's going to be 3. Somewhere I missed a year. Yikes!! The phrase "Enjoy them while their young" really hits home. The thing to remember is EVERY child is different. Snuggle with Logan every chance you get. Who cares if you "baby" him. He's only a baby for such a short time!

    ReplyDelete