I wanted to do a post on Fathers Day to let Ray know how much I appreciate him. He is such a wonderful husband and a wonderful wonderful father. I could not ask for a better father for these three special little boys. Thank you Ray for all you do for us and especially working so hard so I can be home with our kido's it means a lot to me and I don't thank you enough. Our boys look up to you so much. (remeber that always) I love you Ray. Happy Fathers Day!
Also want to wish my dad a Happy Fathers Day. He is such a good example to us. I am thankful for you and all you do for us. You worked so hard your entire life and I am glad you can retire now and do the things you enjoy (fishing) Thank you dad. I hope you have a good day.
Also want to wish Steve a Happy Fathers Day. You raised a wonderful man and I want to thank you for that. I know you will never see this but it's the thought that counts. LOL
Happy Fathers Day to all Fathers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Hope Ray had a Happy Father's Day!
ReplyDelete