
Friday we were at a friends house and Logan was sitting on her little boy's bike. I told him you better get off of that you don't know how to ride it, and it can tip over. He looked at me with one of those looks and pedaled about 3 turns and put his feet down. In my state of shock my friend said maybe he does. We have never been able to get him to ride his bike with training wheels he just rides his trike with the bigger tires so he don't get stuck on rocks. Anyway we came home took the training wheels off his bike and off he went. He crashed A LOT and only cired the one time his head bounced off a rock. He's a pretty tough kid most of the time, untill you yell at him then the tears come. He's kind of a tender heart I guess. He's pretty proud of himself for riding a "big boy" bike. He's asked me several times "are you so proud of me" Yes Logan I am so proud of you for riding a "big boy" bike.
That little boy is so cute...you never know what he is up to or what he is going to do. Tell him that aunt Candace is proud of him too!!!
ReplyDeleteO my heck, that's awesome!! I wish Avrie would do the same thing - but I don't think she's even close!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a naughty little boy! I think that he is getting a big head from riding his "big boy bike!" What a cute kids you have!!!:)
ReplyDeleteGo Logan...I can see the onery all over his face. I can't believe he is already riding a big boy bike, TIME FLIES!!!
ReplyDelete