Monday, August 24, 2009

Teach Them Early

Ray already has the boys started shooting bows. By the time they are old enough to archery hunt they should be pretty good. Chance does pretty good, he's been shooting for a few years now. Santa brought him a new bow for christmas and he's doing pretty good with it. He used to have the red one and has now passed it down to Logan. Logan does not do bad at all. He hits the target, pretty good for an almost 4 year old. They both walk with a little hop in their steps after they hit the target especially Logan he tries to be modest but he's pretty proud. I am so thankful they have a dad that will take time and do things like this with them, I know it means a lot to them and they bug him every night till they go out and shoot.

3 comments:

  1. That is the cutest picture of the boys and there proud dad sitting and watching them! I love it. My dad did this all the time but with only one boy and no hunter in our family it won't happen unless my dad teaches logan! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your freezer ready - you're going to have a lot of meat in it - and from the looks of it - soon!! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture! Priceless.

    ReplyDelete