Friday, January 8, 2010

Better Late Than Never

First off a BIG fat SORRY to Robert for not getting this done on his birthday. I am going to get back into blogging mode. I miss it.
There is plenty to be said about Robert. I don't think I am alone when I say if I were 1/2 as good as Robert I would have no worries. The main thing that floor's me about Robert is his knowledge of the Gospel. I wish I understood and knew things as clearly as he does. He is very valiant. I often give him a hard time that some day he is going to be an Apostle. He is a wonderful person and is ALWAYS willing to help ANYONE out. He has a huge heart!! I am so thankful to have Robert as a brother. He's quite the handy man (which I am sure his wife loves) Robert is very good at what he does. Pretty sure I could say he's a LITTLE anal. He's got an artistic eye that makes hit nit pick everything he does! He is a very good Husband. He treats his wife with the up most respect. I don't think I have ever heard him say a cross word about her. Other than all this stuff that makes him sound like a serious type of nerd Robert is HILARIOUS!! I love when he get going with his comments. Robert I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I am a little out of the loop but I got this done. I love you and I am so thankful for you and all you do for this family. Keep up the good work and remember you can't move to Utah, not that you were thinking about it but you could be called there=). Love ya Lots

No comments:

Post a Comment