Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Mother Like I Want to Be
Each year I’m extra happy on your birthday;
Your day reminds me of God’s gift to me--
A mom who gave her all to raise me right,
A mother like the one I want to be.
By Joanna Fuchs

I Celebrate Your Life
Mom, your birthday means so much to me;
To have had you in my life,
The time I spent enfolded in your love,
Each day, each moment with you so dear.
I cherish the very special bond we have.
You lift my spirit in so many ways.
I celebrate your life; I honor you,
And send to you my love and care and praise.
By Joanna Fuchs
I found these two poems and they seem to have said everything I could have said about my Mom on this special day, Her Birthday. What a wonderful person she was and still continues to be. I am so thankful for the things that she taught me. I would not be where I am today if it were not for her. On this day I hope she knows how special she is to me and how thankful I am to have had such a wonderful mother!! I love you Mom Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I thought of you Lori when I first got up.....Happy Birthday...and to your Mom too!

    ReplyDelete