Thursday, January 14, 2010

What Girl Don't Like A Cute Bag

I'll be the first to admit, I LOVE BAGS! I don't have a lot to spite what Ray thinks. I worked at the bank with a lady that changed her purse EVERY DAY and it matched what ever she was wearing. And I mean matched. This one time stands out to me, she was wearing a shirt with bright green (almost neon green) squares (I think they were squares) on it and her purse was the SAME GREEN. It was awesome. That same day she was telling me that she has totes at her sisters house full of purses to hide them from her hubby. My guess she don't use them very often so why keep them? They are bags that's why!! I loved her story that day because I love bags so much... but not that much. This lady is the best she was so funny and fun to work with. Someday I want to look through all her bags. Anyway on with my story. I was at Family $ the other day and saw this awesome bag!!



It did have this awful looking beading on it. I loved the beads but not like this and not on this bag it was too cute for these beads! So being the little crafty pants that I want to be someday. I ripped them off and but them in my craft box that someday I will know what to do with. I am getting better and quite attached to crafting when I have my sisters with me. Moral support I guess.



The best part of it, and the MAIN reason for this post. I don't know if you can read the price tag but it was only $1.80 yes one dollar and eighty cents. I was SO!! excited. Like I was really going to put it down Ray come on honey. (he gave me the "another bag" look when I got home and showed him) Anyway just wanted to share. I am a sucker for getting stuff cheap when it's cute like this it's even better. They also had this same one in Yellow.



4 comments:

  1. I know who you are talking about and it used to amaze me how many dirrernt bags she had & I remember that green shirt & bag.
    SUPER cute bag by the way:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me gues.....Karen? If its not, she loves bags too.
    Cute bag....I love bags too and it even makes it better when you get an awesome deal on it like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO!! you are so damn funny...I have the same obsession.. I want the yellow one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think intead of "another bag" look, you deserve a "Congratulation!!" That a cute bag for a GREAT price!!

    ReplyDelete