Logan: Mom
Me: Yes Logan
Logan: This is dumb
Me: What's dumb Logan
Logan: This (showing me this cow) it can't have horns and boobs.
Sometimes with Logan it's better to walk away laughing and let daddy handle the questions that I have no idea how he comes up with. So that's what I did. He and Ray had the conversation how some cows can have boobs and horns. He really pays attention to detail. I'm scared to send this kid to school. What is he going to tell or ask his teacher?? Scary!! And I don't know what is with the boob fascination but it's tough sometimes. Most of the time it's hard not to laugh. He now calls it the "cow with boobs and horns" of course while grinning.
Another quick Logan story from yesterday. We were eating lunch and he wanted a Mt. Dew and I said no way. He informed me that Layne gets to drink Mt. Dew. I told him I'm not Layne's mom I'm your mom and I said no Mt. Dew. And explained to him that it would make him way too wild. He gives me this look and told me "next time I'm at Aunt Tisha's (that's what he calls her) house I will get one cause she will let me drink one." So Aunt Trisha be prepared to handle this one. If you give him one he's going to be WILD!!







That is just to funny! Made my day. Just think he will make his teachers day too! I love the things they come up with!
ReplyDeleteLori he is too dang FUNNY!!! It's crazy the things they pick up on wish they would pick up on other things that they are suppossed to.
ReplyDeletethis is freakin hilarious! Logan is quite the character!!! :)
ReplyDelete